If you are looking for the best Spinach and Artichoke dip – look no further! This quick and easy dip has the perfect amount of zest, zing and heat and beats all other Spinach and Artichoke dips I have tried to date. It’s even better than all the restaurants I have tried over the years. Make this dip! Your family and friends will thank you.
Today’s recipe was shared by our friend, David. He served this dip during a visit to watch the Bronco’s pre-season game last weekend. Honestly, I could have eaten the whole baking dish, THE WHOLE DISH!! It was that good. So so good.
Because I always give credit where credit is due – a big thanks to David for sharing! And a big thank you to Veronica, who shared her awesome dip on allrecipes.com, where David snagged the recipe. Oh, and I must thank my friend Kristal too, for being my hand model in the photo above. I have no shame. When there is a recipe that is too good not to share, I will bust out my phone or camera and snap a few photos. I may even ask you to model for me.
Hot Spinach, Artichoke and Chile Dip
- 2 blocks of cream cheese (8 ounces each), softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (Hellman’s or similar)
- 1 cup fresh grated or shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/4 cup canned chopped jalapeno peppers, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained well and chopped, tough pieces removed
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained well (it’s important to drain as much liquid as possible)