CREAMY RANCH CHICKEN (Crock Pot Or Oven)This super easy Creamy Ranch Chicken recipe can be made in the slow cooker or oven! A comfort food meal the whole family will love, sure to be a big hit and new family favorite!
Read rave reviews from people who tried this recipe on Pinetrest!
I discovered this great recipe on Food.com. It has 75 reviews with a 4 3/4 stars rating.
“My husband and picky kids (ages 4 and 6) gobbled this up… and it made GREAT leftovers for 2 lunches! It will definitely be added to the menu rotation :)”
“This is an excellent, easy meal that even my picky 7 year old liked. It was really good the next day as left-overs too! I will be making this on a regular basis!”
“I made this for some dinner guests and everyone loved it!!! A great recipe!”
FAN FAVORITE SLOW COOKER RECIPES (RAVE REVIEWS)
Please Note – This is NOT a sponsored post. I have no affiliation with any of products used in this recipe.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted (I used 4 tablespoons)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (10 3/4 ounce)
- 8 ounces of cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup chicken broth (I used low sodium)
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix
- paprika – few dashes
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic (I used 1/2 teaspoon)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes (I used 1/2 teaspoon)
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano (I omitted)
TIPS – BAKING IN THE OVEN
- I doubled the butter, garlic and parsley and omitted the oregano.
- I followed the same instructions, but instead of using my crock pot, I placed the chicken breasts in a 9×13 baking dish, lightly sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- I sprinkled the breasts with paprika and the ranch dressing packet, then drizzled the melted butter on top. I used a brush to get the butter even over the chicken.
- I baked the chicken uncovered at 350 degrees f. (pre-heated), on the middle rack of the oven for about 45 minutes, then topped the chicken with the creamy sauce and placed it back in the oven uncovered for an additional 20 minutes.
- Baking times will vary depending on the size of the chicken breasts and oven. My chicken breasts were large and took longer to bake.
- I thinly sliced the chicken, serving it over rice with the sauce, with a side of steamed broccoli.
- Don’t let the ugly fool you, it may not be pretty right out of the oven…but it’s great. Be sure to mix the sauce again, in the baking dish, before serving.
- Head over to Food.com to print the recipe!