Today’s recipe is a fabulous chicken salad my sister has been making since 1997 – Whole Foods Market ~ Sonoma Chicken Salad.
“This chicken salad is one of our classic Whole Foods Market dishes. The tender chicken breast, crunchy pecans and sweet grapes in each bite are hard to top.” ~ Whole Foods Market
Read rave reviews from people who tried this recipe on Pinterest!
NOTE: This is not a sponsored post, I have no affiliation with Whole Foods Market. When I share a tried & true recipe, I always credit the source and often will send you to the site for the directions. All you need to do is click on “Print Recipe” below and it will take you to the full recipe. One extra step for an awesome recipe, that’s it! It’s important to me to share the love and send you to the original source.
Whole Foods Market Sonoma Chicken Salad
- 2 pounds, chicken breasts – boneless, skinless (pre-baked)
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, cut in half
- 3/4 cup pecan pieces (my sister uses honey roasted pecans)
- 3 stalks celery, sliced thin
- Spring salad mix to serve chicken salad on top
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 5 teaspoons honey
- 4 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
For the full recipe, please head to WHOLE FOODS MARKET, you won’t be disappointed! Be sure to print extra copies, you’ll need them to pass out to family and friends.