Today’s recipe is a fabulous chicken salad my sister has been making since 1997 – Whole Foods Market – Sonoma Chicken Salad.
“This chicken salad is one of our classic Whole Foods Market dishes. The tender chicken breast, crunchy pecans and sweet grapes in each bite are hard to top.” ~ Whole Foods Market
Read rave reviews from people who tried this recipe on Pinterest!
Whole Foods Market Sonoma Chicken Salad Recipe
- 2 pounds, chicken breasts – boneless, skinless (pre-baked)
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, cut in half
- 3/4 cup pecan pieces (my sister uses honey roasted pecans)
- 3 stalks celery, sliced thin
- Spring salad mix to serve chicken salad on top
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 5 teaspoons honey
- 4 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
For the full recipe, please head to WHOLE FOODS MARKET, you won’t be disappointed! Be sure to print extra copies, you’ll need them to pass out to family and friends.