Today’s tried and true is a delicious twist on a fan-favorite recipe, Easy Sausage Dip – Hot Ranch Sausage Dip!
HOT RANCH SAUSAGE DIP
With just 4 ingredients and 15 minutes to throw together, this hearty dip will be a go-to party favorite. This easy to make appetizer calls for mild Italian sausage, ranch dip seasoning mix, cream cheese and diced tomatoes. Some people like to call sausage dip “Ugly Dip”, but it’s absolutely delicious and gets devoured, it’s addictive! Perfect for game day, parties, holidays and more. Serve warm with your favorite tortilla chips.
Original Post Date, January 27, 2019. Post Updated, November 21, 2023
This delicious version of sausage dip was found on Hidden Valley’s website. For a hot and spicy version, check out Easy Sausage Dip – Only 3 Ingredients, a hot & spicy version. Be sure to read the rave reviews!
What You Need to Make Hot Ranch Sausage Dip
- Mild Italian sausage
- Hidden Valley Ranch Original Dips Mix
- cream cheese
- diced tomatoes
- serve with your favorite tortilla chips, veggies
How To Make Hot Ranch Sausage Dip
In a large skillet, cook sausage, breaking up into small pieces (like taco meat) until fully cooked. Drain excess fat. Add diced tomatoes, cream cheese and ranch, mix until well blended and heated thoroughly.
Place in a serving dish or small crock pot/slow cooker and serve warm with your favorite tortilla chips.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
This dip is best served warm with tortilla chips and fresh cut veggies.
This recipe does have some kick, but it’s not too spicy. If you want a less spicy dip, you can use regular sausage. If you like spicy, use a hot and spicy sausage.
For this recipe, be sure to use Hidden Valley Ranch Original Dip Mix.
Want More Easy Dips Like This One?
Hot Ranch Sausage Dip – 4 Ingredients
- 1 pound favorite Italian Sausage (mild)
- 1 cup diced tomatoes, canned
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix
- 8 ounce block of cream cheese, cut into cubes
- In a large skillet, cook sausage, breaking up into small pieces (like taco meat) until fully cooked.
- Drain excess fat. Add diced tomatoes, cream cheese and ranch, mix until well blended and heated thoroughly.
- Place in a serving dish or small crock pot/slow cooker and serve warm with your favorite tortilla chips or fresh vegetables.