Before making recipes, I always like to read reviews. This casserole has 5 stars and great comments:
- “Delicious!!!!! So easy to make, will make again.”
- “This is awesome!!!!! So delicious. I made it exactly according to the recipe and it was fabulous. Definitely a keeper.”
- “This chicken was delicious and turns out like a showy dish you could serve for company. It smelled so good when cooking and turned out perfectly without too much effort. We will definitely fix this again! I prepared it exactly like the recipe suggested — no changes.”
- “This dinner is AMAZING. However, I paired it with green beans, so it tastes like you are eating green bean casserole. Yummy!”
NOTE: When I share a tried & true recipe, I always credit the source and often will send you to the site for the directions. All you need to do is click on “Print Recipe” below and it will take you to the full recipe. One extra step for an awesome recipe, that’s it! It’s important to me to share the love and send you to the original source.
Chicken Gloria Casserole
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts – trimmed and cut in half lengthwise
- salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 container (8 oz) fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 Cup cream of sherry wine
- 1 can (18 oz) Progresso Creamy Mushroom Soup
- 6 slices Muenster cheese
- 3 Tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
Please head to Betty Crocker for the directions and to read more reviews on this wonderful casserole.
Please note, this is NOT a sponsored post. I have no affiliation with Betty Crocker, I’m just a fan.