BEST-EVER BEEF TIPS
Tender beef cooked in a deliciously rich gravy, served over rice, mashed potatoes or egg noodles – a satisfying, filling meal the whole family will love. Simple to make comfort food that’s easy to adapt to your taste!
Read rave reviews from people who tried this recipe on Pinterest (Photos)!
More rave reviews on Pinterest!
If I have red wine in the house, I will replace water with 1/4 to 1/3 cup, and pour the rest in a glass. 😀 Fresh garlic is best, but garlic powder works well too. Mushrooms are also a wonderful addition. Serve the beef tips over rice, mashed potatoes or eggs noodles. Add a side salad and your favorite veggie and you have yourself a satisfying meal the whole family will enjoy.
NOTE: I have no affiliation with Food.com, this is not a sponsored post, I am just a fan of this recipe. When I share a tried and true recipe, I always credit the source and often will send you to the site for the directions. All you need to do is click on “Print Recipe” below and it will take you to the full recipe. One extra step for an awesome recipe, that’s it! It’s important to me to share the love and send you to the original source.
Best-Ever Beef Tips
- 2 lbs cubed beef stew meat
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil (or canola)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (I use fresh garlic)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- *1 package brown gravy mix (.75 ounce)
- 1 cup water
*For less salt/ lower sodium, leave out the teaspoon of salt and use reduced sodium soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce and brown gravy mix.
- *For less salt/ lower sodium, leave out the teaspoon of salt and use reduced sodium soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce and brown gravy mix.
- Red wine is an awesome addition. I use 1/4 to 1/3 cup of wine – replacing an equal amount of water with wine (1/4 cup wine plus 1 3/4 cups water OR 1/3 cup wine with 1 2/3 cups water).
- Mushrooms are a great addition too.
Sharing this recipe at Weekend Potluck.