Three types of white cheese combined with a creamy sauce layered with chicken and spinach (or broccoli), a winning twist to red sauce lasagna! This is comfort food family and friends will love and have them coming back for more.
This recipe can be found on AllRecipes.com and was submitted by Lisa Humpf. It has a 4 1/2 star rating with over 1500 reviews.
The next time you have a potluck or family and friends over for dinner, give this recipe a try…it’s sure to be hit! Serve with a garden or Caesar salad for an applause worthy meal. And don’t worry about complaints if there are leftovers – this lasagna is just as good, if not better, the next day.
NOTE: When I share a tried & true recipe, I always credit the source and often will send you to the site for the directions. All you need to do is click on “Print Recipe” below and it will take you to the full recipe. One extra step for an awesome recipe, that’s it! It’s important to me to share the love and send you to the original source.
White Cheese Chicken Lasagna
- 9 lasagna noodles (cooked according to directions on package)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 cups cubed, cooked chicken (I use chicken breast)
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained well *important to drain spinach well (I often substitute with broccoli florets, chopped)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese for topping
Thanks so much for stopping by!