Fresh Mozzarella, Tomato & Basil with a Sweet Balsamic Drizzle
- Naan – I used Fabulous Flats Original Tandoori Naan pictured above
- Favorite Pizza/Italian Sauce
- Fresh Mozzarella -enough to cover your pizza(s), cut into 1/4 thick slices
- Fresh Tomatoes – plum, cherry, garden, seeded if you like
- Fresh Sweet Basil, whole or chopped
- Italian/Pizza Seasoning *Optional – I used Penzys Pizza seasoning, any brand will do.
- Garlic Salt – just a dash
Sweet Balsamic Dressing
- 1/2 cup veg oil or canola
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons good balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon dry mustard (or a little squeeze of yellow or Grey Poupon mustard)
- Few twists of fresh cracked pepper Or use 1/8 tsp of reg ground black pepper
Whisk dressing ingredients until sugar and oil are blended.
Thanks for stopping by!