My family absolutely loved this sauce and gave it 5 stars. With over 1000 reviews and a 4 3/4 star rating, this is a sauce with some kick (made with Italian sausage) and lots and lots of love with hundreds and hundreds of rave reviews.
“This is by far, the best Spaghetti Sauce I have tasted! All those years of perfecting definitely paid off!”
“This sauce is better than restaurant quality. This is little old Italian lady quality….”
“This was fantastic! I will never go back to the jar sauce! Thank you!”
“THIS needs 100 Stars! This is the best Spaghetti Sauce I have ever had, including restaurants! We had company over for dinner and everyone wanted the recipe. My son was going fishing, and I had him taste the sauce (just as I put it on to simmer) and he stayed home to eat! NOTHING has ever kept him from fishing, need I say more!”
“This is hands down the best spaghetti sauce I’ve ever tasted. Just follow the recipe and you will be very pleasantly happy. The quantity is a bit much so just adjust it down, otherwise you are going to be eating spaghetti for a week! Thank you for an awesome recipe.”
Head over to Food.com to read the wonderful reviews!
Jo Mama’s World Famous Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 pounds Italian sausage (casings removed – hot or mild sausage)
- 1 small onion, chopped (optional)
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 28 oz can diced tomatoes
- 2 (6 oz cans) tomato paste
- 2 (15 ounce cans) tomato sauce
- 2 cups water (adjust water for simmering times – less water for shorter time)
- 3 teaspoons basil
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground cracked pepper
- 1/4 cup red wine (good Cabernet recommended)
Please head over to Food.com for the directions and to print this great recipe!