Fiesta Tortilla Roll-Ups
- 2 – 8 oz blocks cream cheese (light or regular) at room temperature
- 3/4 cup sour cream (light or regular)
- 1 cup salsa (medium or hot)
- 10 count flour tortillas (large size)
- To save time, you can make the roll-ups up to 6 hours before serving or make the filling a day in advance, storing in fridge.
- To hold tortillas in place while setting, wrap them in saran wrap individually.
- Adding finely shredded cheddar cheese to the mixture is a great addition.
- Add chopped jalapenos or diced green chilies for a spicier version.
- For a more unison/prettier presentation, cut the ends off each side of the roll-ups before cutting into pieces.