This week’s tried and true is a great recipe to have on hand for get-togethers. Simple to make, so good! Made with just a few ingredients – cream cheese, sour cream, salsa and flour tortillas. These Fiesta Roll-Ups are sure to be a hit at your next gathering!
This recipe is from my good friend, Stacey, she has been making them for years. Of all the yummy things she makes, these roll-ups have always been one of my favorites!. The recipe takes just a few ingredients and makes a lot (great for parties). They can also be made several hours in advance to save time. You can lighten them up too, by using light sour cream and cream cheese.
Fiesta Tortilla Roll-Ups
- 2 – 8 oz blocks cream cheese (light or regular) at room temperature
- 3/4 cup sour cream (light or regular)
- 1 cup salsa (medium or hot)
- 10 count flour tortillas (large size)
In a large bowl cream the cream cheese and sour cream, then add salsa. Mix well. Spread mixture evenly on one side of each tortilla – not too heavy, not too light – roll them up and place seam down on plate or wrap them individually in saran wrap (see tip). Place in fridge until they are chilled and set. Once chilled, remove and slice into desired size – cut in thirds or fourths. Serve with salsa for dipping – enjoy!
- To save time, you can make the roll-ups up to 6 hours before serving or make the filling a day in advance, storing in fridge.
- To hold tortillas in place while setting, wrap them in saran wrap individually.
- Adding finely shredded cheddar cheese to the mixture is a great addition.
- Add chopped jalapenos or diced green chilies for a spicier version.
- For a more unison/prettier presentation, cut the ends off each side of the roll-ups before cutting into pieces.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
This sounds really good for a party!
Hi Letizia Berrettoni! Si prega di fermarsi di nuovo e vedere se Google Translate funziona, ho aggiunto di nuovo. Grazie mille per aver visitato il mio blog e per il commento dolce.
ciao bellissimo blog ma perchè non metti la funzione per tradurre????vorrei provare le tue ricette, sono golosissime!!!! a presto
Natalie @ NorthShore Days
Yum – these are on my to make list for sure – so easy and I love easy! Thanks Mary, you inspire me so much!
I make these but omit the sour cream, add chopped black olive and 1 oz of premium vodka. It really brings out the tomato zestiness!
Heather @ The Beating Hearth
These look so good and so easy. I am making these next time we have the fellas over for fight night…or the ladies over for stitch n bitch. Yum!
I am so making these! You know I love a fast and easy recipe and this looks like a great one girl!
I can see these happening in my future too easy!