These Pumpkin Pie Tortilla Rolls are so easy to make and do not disappoint! They are the perfect finger food or served pretty on a plate. If you are a fan of pumpkin and pumpkin pie, I know you will love this recipe.
Pumpkin Pie Tortilla Rolls
Pumpkin Pie Filling
- 10 Count Package of Flour Tortillas (large size) *you may only be able to fit 8 in pan
- 15 oz can of 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 8 oz Cream Cheese at room temp (I used regular, not reduced fat)
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
In a large bowl, cream sugar and cream cheese together. Next, add pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice. Use an electric mixer on medium speed and mix for approximately 90 secs until smooth. Set aside.
- 3 Tablespoons Melted Butter (you may need a little more)
In a small bowl or sugar shaker mix:
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Generously butter a 9×13 baking dish. Take tortillas, one at a time, and brush one side with butter and sprinkle with sugar/spice mixture. Flip tortilla over to the non-buttered side, place approximately 1/3 cup of the pumpkin pie filling the in the middle of tortilla and spread evenly – see photos below. Roll tortillas and place them seam down in baking pan. Place in oven on middle rack and bake for 15 minutes. Remove, allow to cool for approximately 20 minutes and place in fridge to chill. Serve cold with Cool Whip/Reddi Whip Topping. Enjoy!
- Recipe makes 8-10 depending on size of pan and amount of mixture added to each
- Store in fridge
- If your tortillas are hard, you can softened them by placing them in the microwave for a few secs before buttering and sprinkling with sugar spice.
Sharing this recipe at Weekend Potluck.
Thanks for stopping by!