This pizza will have you yelling,
Spinach, Feta, Mozzarella, Olive Oil, Garlic,
Naan Greek Pizza
- 2 Pieces of Traditional Naan
- 8 Cups of Fresh Spinach (approx 3 large handfuls) – once cooked, divided equally
- 8 oz Mozzarella – divided equally
- 1/4 Cup Crumbled Feta – divided equally
- 3 Plum Tomatoes Sliced
- Kalamata Olives
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic, minced
- Few dashes of Greek Seasoning (I used Penzeys Greek)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Place Naan on cookie sheet (or pizza stone) and brush tops with 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil, divided equally among the 2 pieces. In a sauce pan, on medium heat, add 1 Tablespoon of olive oil and the 2 teaspoons of minced garlic, pour spinach on top and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, constantly turning the spinach. Remove from heat and evenly top pizzas with spinach. Next, add 4 oz of mozzarella cheese to each pizza. Top with sliced plum tomatoes. Sprinkle pizzas with feta cheese and Kalamata olives. Lightly sprinkle with Greek seasoning. Bake for 10-12 minutes on middle rack of oven. Remove, slice & enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by!