This past weekend, she and her husband hosted a fun barbecue. Knowing there was going to be some good food, I was smart and brought my camera. They did not disappoint. Great food all around, from drinks to dessert. The kids and adults swarmed this salsa. SWARMED! Sandi had to refill the bowl two times. The recipe makes a lot, so it’s a perfect appetizer for large gatherings.
Lucky me, I snagged the recipe and get to share it with all of you.
Fiesta Corn Salsa
- 3 cans Fiesta Corn or Mexi Corn, drained (11 ounce cans)
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise (regular or light)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (use finely shredded)
- 1 cup Sour Cream (regular or light)
- 1 small bunch Green Onions, chopped (approximately 1/2 cup)
- 1 small bunch Cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
Thanks so much for stopping by!