SPINACH FETA SCONESThese Spinach FETA Scones are rich, tender, flaky goodness. If you’ve been searching for a savory scone recipe, look no further, this is the one you should try!
Read rave reviews from people who tried this recipe on Pinterest (Photos)!
Spinach Feta Scones
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3 3/4 teaspoons baking powder – *make sure to use fresh baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt (if you don’t have kosher salt, reduce the amount of salt by half (kosher salt is less salty)
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup cold butter cut into small chunks
- 2 cups fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 cup feta, crumbled
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream, plus a few table spoons for brushing the tops of scones
- fresh cracked pepper for finishing
These are best eaten fresh the first day. If you have leftovers, place them in a rigid air-tight container and freeze. When you are ready for them, take them out to thaw (uncovered) for about 2 hours. Simply pop them into a preheated oven at 400 degrees for about 3-5 minutes. Enjoy!
*Make sure you are using fresh baking powder to insure a good rise.
Thanks so much for stopping by!