Read great reviews from people who tried this recipe on Pinterest with photos!
More Reviews with photos
Snickerdoodle Donut Muffins
Original Post Date Nov 11, 2012
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Butter (melted)
- 1/2 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 Cup Milk (skim, 1%, 2%, whole)
- 1 1/2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- Pinch of Ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon Cream of Tartar (optional)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- Melt 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
Spray mini muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray – be sure to spray the top of the pan too.
*Cream of tartar is what gives snickerdoodles their soft and chewy texture and distinctive taste.
Please Note: Using too much flour when measuring can make for crumbly muffins. Be sure your flour is not compressed when measuring. Head here to read how to measure flour the right way.