Shortcut Chicken Parmesan
- 1 bag Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips (25 ounce bag)
- 1 jar (24 ounces) of your favorite spaghetti sauce – or use homemade
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella or sliced mozzarella – fresh mozzarella is wonderful
- 1 pound pasta (spaghetti or angel hair pasta) – cook according to box
- freshly grated parmesan cheese (optional)
The bag of chicken strips feeds my family of four. I always have leftover pasta when I make a 1 pound box. If you do not want left over pasta, you can reduce the amount you make. The 24 ounce jar of sauce is always the perfect amount.