POTATO & GREEN BEAN SALAD – Awesome side dish you’ll want to add to your recipe box! Potatoes and green beans and onions, tossed in olive oil and vinegar dressing. Simple to make, so good. Great side dish that compliments so many meals. Perfect for barbecues, picnics, game day, parties and more.
so simple to make, so so good.
When it comes to this salad, you don’t have to follow the recipe exactly. Use your favorite potatoes and peel them if you like. I like the skin on and so does Sandi, so no peeling for us, which makes this yummy salad even easier.
Potato and Green Bean Salad
- 4 cups potatoes, cooked – use your favorite variety of potato – cut bite size
- 1 pound of green beans, cooked (cut to bite size if you like)
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped small
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano (or your favorite herb blend with oregano)
- 2 cloves of garlic, pressed
- salt & fresh cracked pepper to taste
- In a small bowl or jar, pour desired amount of dressing (at least 1/3 cup) and add the pressed garlic and oregano to the dressing and mix.
I love this simple and delicious salad.
Thanks for another great share, Sandi.
Sharing my salad at Weekend Potluck.
Thanks to all of you for stopping by!