so simple to make, so so good.
When it comes to this salad, you don’t have to follow the recipe exactly. Use your favorite potatoes and peel them if you like. I like the skin on and so does Sandi, so no peeling for us, which makes this yummy salad even easier.
Potato and Green Bean Salad
- 4 cups potatoes, cooked – use your favorite variety of potato – cut bite size
- 1 pound of green beans, cooked (cut to bite size if you like)
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped small
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano (or your favorite herb blend with oregano)
- 2 cloves of garlic, pressed
- salt & fresh cracked pepper to taste
- In a small bowl or jar, pour desired amount of dressing (at least 1/3 cup) and add the pressed garlic and oregano to the dressing and mix.
I love this simple and delicious salad.
Thanks for another great share, Sandi.
Thanks to all of you for stopping by!