Best Old-Fashioned Potato Salad (with Buttermilk)
Ina Garten’s 5-star rated Potato Salad is a must try! Hands down the BEST potato salad I’ve ever had. Creamy. Fresh. Delicious. So simple to make. This classic recipe is served year round in our family and is a summer staple for barbecues.
Mayonnaise, buttermilk, Dijon, whole grain mustard seed sauce, along with fresh dill and the crunch of the celery and red onion is perfection. *Ina had me at buttermilk. 🙂
Old-Fashioned Potato Salad (with Buttermilk)
- 3 pounds small white potatoes
- kosher salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 1/2 cup fresh dill, chopped
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
Thanks for stopping by!