Do you remember this candy?
I grew up with them, they were always in my grandparents’ cut glass candy dishes for the holidays. I search high and low each year so I can fill my candy jars with these sweet treats. I was lucky enough to find them this year after our move to Colorado – the holidays are saved!
SAVE TO PINTEREST
I found this year’s candy at our local Walgreens pharmacy. If you have a Walgreens, give them a call, they might have this mix. They also carried a bag of old-fashioned ribbon candy.
- Washburn’s Old Fashioned Hard Candies, 16 oz canisters (2 pack): Amazon
- Brach’s Old Fashioned Holiday Mix, 9.5 oz: Amazon
- Deluxe Old-Fashioned Classic Hard Candy Mix, 18 oz: Amazon
- Old Fashioned Mini Ribbon Candy, 1 pound: Amazon
- Brach’s Filled Raspberries: Amazon