Mixed Berry Salad
- 5 oz bag spring mix salad
- 1-2 cups Romaine lettuce (for texture/crunch)
- 1-2 cups fresh sliced strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 11 oz can mandarin oranges, drained
- 5 oz Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup candied walnuts or pecans
Bottle of Brianna’s Blush Wine Vinaigrette – so good!
Wash and dry lettuce, place in large salad bowl. Top with fruit, cheese and nuts. Lightly dress with Brianna’s Blush Wine Vinaigrette, toss and enjoy!
- Blackberries and raspberries are a delicious addition.
- Substitute feta for Gorgonzola or blue cheese.
- Make your own homemade vinaigrette dressing, like Raspberry Vinaigrette.
- Add grilled chicken on top for a meal.