Today’s share is a fun, tasty drink for lemonade and moscato fans – Easy Lemonade Moscato Wine Spritzer! Light, fruity and delicious.
EASY LEMONADE MOSCATO WINE SPRITZER
EASY LEMONADE MOSCATO WINE SPRITZER – A light, refreshing, easy to make adult cocktail using any flavor of lemonade, moscato wine, lemon-lime soda, garnished with fresh fruit. Cheers to this delicious holiday and party favorite. A fantastic drink all year round!
For a non-alcoholic version, just skip the wine.
Use Any Flavor of Lemonade and Garnish with Fruit and Lemon
Lemonade Flavors – Lemonade, Strawberry, Raspberry, Blueberry, Peach and more.
What’s so great about this drink is its versatility. In early summer I use strawberry lemonade and garnish with fresh strawberries. In mid to late summer I like to use raspberry or blueberry lemonade garnishing with fresh blueberries and raspberries. Peach is another terrific flavor, garnished with fresh sliced or cubed peaches.
You can garnish this pretty drink with a mixture of fruit, along with a lemon wedge or twist. There are no rules for this fun drink.
You can make this drink with or without ice, just make sure your moscato, soda and lemonade are chilled. In the summer, using frozen fruit is a great way to keep your spritzer cold without diluting the drink.
BLUEBERRY LEMONADE MOSCATO SPRITZER
Blueberry is a favorite!! So good.
This refreshing drink is perfect for sipping on a hot summer day.
For another awesome spritzer using Prosecco, check out my Easy Raspberry Lemonade Cocktail Spritzer.
Please Note – This is NOT a sponsored post, I have no affiliation with any products pictured.
LEMONADE MOSCATO WINE SPRITZER
- bottle of Moscato (chilled)
- favorite flavor of lemonade (chilled) – blueberry, strawberry, raspberry, peach and more
- lemon-lime soda/ginger ale/club soda (chilled)
- fresh fruit that compliments the lemonade flavor
- lemon wedges or twists to garnish (optional)
- ice (optional)
Fill glass 3/4 full with ice.
Fill glass with equal parts of lemonade, moscato and lemon-lime soda: 1/3 moscato – 1/3 lemonade – 1/3 lemon-lime soda
Garnish with fruit, lemon wedge or twist, add a fun straw – cheers!
- Adjust ratio of moscato, lemonade and soda to suit your taste.
- For less sugar you can sub with club soda and use a light lemonade.
- For a non-alcoholic version, skip the wine.
- Frozen fruit is great during the summer, helping to keep the spritzer cold, not diluting the drink.
Thanks for stopping by!