We’ve been celebrating a lot of special events in our family this spring and summer and I have been making the perfect drink to salute all the accomplishments – Easy Raspberry Lemonade Cocktail made with Prosecco.
EASY RASPBERRY LEMONADE COCKTAIL (Spritzer) – An easy to make adult cocktail that’s light, refreshing, bubbly perfection. Only four ingredients to make this party, holiday and summer favorite – Prosecco, raspberry lemonade, fresh raspberries and ice. For a non-alcoholic version, use club soda or Sprite. Cheers to this holiday and party favorite drink!
What is Prosecco?
“Prosecco is a sparkling wine made in the Veneto region of Italy around the city of Treviso about 15 miles North of Venice.” – Wine Folly
Learn more about Prosecco and the difference between Champagne vs Prosecco.
If you are not a fan of raspberries, no worries, you can change the flavor using your favorite lemonade – regular, pink, strawberry, mixed berry and more. Simply garnish with a lemon wedge or twist.
Not a fan of bubbly cocktails? Replace the Prosecco with a shot of vodka. This is another party and summer favorite that’s a cinch to make.
Need a non-alcoholic version? Replace the Processo with club soda or Sprite.
For a great sangria, be sure to check out my Fruity Summer Sangria recipe!
Please note – This is NOT a sponsored post, I have no affiliation with any products in this post.
Easy Raspberry Lemonade Cocktail (Spritzer)
- bottle of Prosecco (chilled in fridge)
- bottle of Raspberry Lemonade (chilled in fridge)
- fresh raspberries
- lemon wedges or twists to garnish (optional)
Fill glass with ice. Toss in a small handful of raspberries (approx 5 or more), fill 1/3 of the glass with Prosecco and the remaining with lemonade. Add a fun paper straw – cheers! *Adjust ratio of Prosecco and lemonade to suit your taste. For less sweetness, add more Prosecco than lemonade.
- Change the flavor using your favorite lemonade – regular, pink, strawberry, mixed berry and more. Garnish with a lemon wedge or twist.
- Not a fan of bubbly cocktails? Replace the Prosecco with a shot of vodka. This is another party and summer favorite that’s a cinch to make.
- For a non-alcoholic version, replace Processo with club soda or Sprite.
Thanks for stopping by!