Baileys & Kahlúa Iced Coffee
- 1 oz Baileys Irish Creme
- 1 oz Kahlua
- 4 to 5 oz strong coffee (you can use flavored coffee, vanilla, hazelnut)
Fill glass with *ice. Fill 3/4 of the glass with coffee. Next, add Baileys and Kahlua, stir – top with whipped cream and sprinkle with cocoa powder. Mmmm, mmmm, good!
*Tip – Freeze leftover coffee in ice cube trays for iced coffees!
- 4 to 5 oz of strong coffee (flavored like vanilla is great)
- splash of vanilla creamer (fat free, sugar free or reg)
- 1 oz milk (skim, 2% or whole)
- little squeeze of chocolate syrup (Hershey’s)
- whipped cream
- cocoa powder