Crock-Pot Pulled Chicken
- 2 1/2 – 3 lbs boneless, skinless, chicken breast
- 3/4 Cup ketchup
- 1 1/4 Cup of your favorite barbecue sauce (I use Sweet Baby Ray’s, Original)
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup onion, chopped (I like Vidalia)
- 2 large cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (for less heat, use 1/4)
This chicken is also great for salads and bbq chicken pizza. See pizza recipe below!
Barbecue Chicken Pizza
- 1 Pizza Crust (I use Rhodes bread dough, pre-baked, ready to go)
- Pulled Chicken (desired amount)
- BBQ Sauce – Use your favorite brand or homemade
- Pineapple – Use desired amount *optional
- Bacon – Use desired amount *optional
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (or follow directions on your store bought pizza crust). For the pizza above, I used a frozen loaf of Rhodes bread dough. I thawed the dough the fast way according to the directions on the bag and pre-baked the crust in a greased 13×9 baking dish. Once the dough/pizza crust was ready, I topped it with Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce, pulled chicken and lots of mozzarella cheese. Placed it in the oven on the middle rack and baked it for 15 mins. So Simple! So Good! *Pineapple and bacon are great on this pizza!
Thanks for stopping by!