Read great reviews from people who tried this recipe on Pinterest!
Not a fan of canned soups? Make your own homemade condensed cream soups!
Chicken Enchilada Bake
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, approximately 3 cups, cooked and cut into bite size pieces
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (10 3/4 ounce) – *Or make your own, see link below
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (10 3/4 ounce) – *Or make your own – see link below
- 10 ounce can Rotel (drain excess liquid)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese (divided in half)
- *12 corn tortillas – prepared/softened – see note below. (Flour tortillas can be substituted for corn – I highly recommend using corn. If you use flour tortillas, skip the softening process.)
- fresh lime (optional) cut into wedges
- fresh cilantro (optional)
Thanks so much for stopping by!