Easy Shortcut Chicken ParmesanDelicious Chicken Parmesan without all the fuss and mess. Just five ingredients, ready in about 30 minutes! I have been making this quick and easy family favorite meal for years…. it’s often requested for our Christmas Eve dinner.
Please Note – This is NOT A SPONSORED POST, I have no affiliation with any of the products/brands used for this recipe.
Shortcut Chicken Parmesan
- 1 bag Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips or your favorite brand (25 ounce bag)
- 1 jar (24 ounces) of your favorite spaghetti sauce – or use homemade
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella or sliced mozzarella – fresh mozzarella is wonderful
- 1 pound pasta (spaghetti or angel hair pasta) – cook according to box
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
The bag of chicken strips feeds my family of four. I always have leftover pasta when I make a 1 pound box. If you do not want left over pasta, you can reduce the amount you make. The 24 ounce jar of sauce is always the perfect amount.