My Most Requested Pizza – Fresh Mozzarella, Tomato & Basil Naan Pizza with a Sweet Balsamic Drizzle
This is a must try for pizza lovers! I threw this pizza together last minute Friday night for family visiting from out-of-town.They loved it so much, they asked me to make it again last night. I didn’t know what to name the recipe, my aunt suggested “The World’s Most Amazing Pizza!” I’m not sure about that, but it’s pretty darn good and simple to make.
MY MOST REQUESTED SALAD RECIPE
My Most Requested Salad – Fresh Mozzarella, Tomato & Basil Naan Pizza with a Sweet Balsamic Drizzle
- Naan – I used Fabulous Flats Original Tandoori Naan pictured above
- Favorite Pizza/Italian Sauce
- Fresh Mozzarella (or shredded Mozzarella in a bag) – enough to cover your pizza(s), cut into 1/4 thick slices
- Fresh Tomatoes – plum, cherry, garden, seeded if you like
- Fresh Sweet Basil, whole or chopped
- Italian/Pizza Seasoning *Optional – I used Penzys Pizza seasoning, any brand will do.
- Garlic Salt – just a dash
Sweet Balsamic Dressing
- 1/2 cup veg oil or canola
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons good balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon dry mustard (or a little squeeze of yellow or Grey Poupon mustard)
- Few twists of fresh cracked pepper Or use 1/8 tsp of reg ground black pepper
Whisk dressing ingredients until sugar and oil are blended.
Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until naan turns golden brown on the edges. Remove from oven and top pizza(s) with fresh basil and lightly drizzle with sweet balsamic dressing. You can also use the sweet balsamic dressing as a dipping sauce. Enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by!