Today’s recipe is a family favorite, a go-to during fall and winter – Easy Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Mushroom and Onion Gravy! Comfort food that’s simple to make, so good.
With just a few ingredients and minutes to whip together, this simple and flavorful slow cooker pork chop recipe is a meal the whole family will love. Perfect for a busy day…let your slow cooker do most of the work!
Read rave reviews from people who tried this recipe on Pinterest!
What you need: 4 pork chops approximately 3/4 inch thick, one packet of onion soup mix, one can each of cream of mushroom soup and cream of chicken soup (or make homemade condensed soup, see links below), 7 ounce can of mushrooms (or use fresh) and 3/4 cup water.
*Not a fan of canned soups and packaged dry onion soup mixes? I share links below to easy recipes to make your own homemade condensed soups and dry onion soup mix.
To make: Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Place pork chops in cooker – season with salt and pepper if you like. In a large bowl, mix condensed soups, onion soup mix, mushrooms (drained) and water. Mix well. Pour mixture over pork chops. Cook on high for 4 to 5 hours or on low for 7 to 8 hours.
*Be sure to watch out for bones when using bone-in pork chops. Make sure the pork chops reach a safe minimum internal temperature of 145 degree F. with a 3 minute resting time. Each slow cooker cooks at different rates, adjust cooking times according to your cooker.
Serve with mashed potatoes, rice or noodles, your favorite veggies and a salad.
Easy Slow Cooker Smothered Pork Chops with Mushroom and Onion Gravy
- 4 *bone-in pork chops or boneless, 3/4 inch thick (2 to 2 1/2 lbs)
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup – (or make homemade condensed cream of mushroom soup)
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup (or make homemade condensed cream of chicken soup)
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Lipton Onion Soup Mix or store brand (or make homemade dry onion soup mix)
- 1 can (7 ounces) mushrooms, stems and pieces, drained – or use fresh
- 3/4 cup water (for thick gravy, reduce amount of water)
- salt and pepper
After a ton of great reviews, for those who like a thick gravy, simply reduce the amount of water.
Thanks for stopping by!