I wanted to make a quiche-like dish using some Bisquick I had in my pantry, along with eggs, cheddar cheese and broccoli. This recipe was ridiculously easy, hit the spot and was so delicious. Perfect comfort food for a day like today. What’s great about this recipe is that it’s so versatile. You can change up the veggies and add a protein if you like.
Impossibly Easy Vegetable Pie
- 2 cups chopped broccoli or sliced fresh cauliflowerets
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick™ Mix – To make homemade Bisquick, head over to Stephie Cooks
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 eggs
Please head over to Betty Crocker for the directions and to print the recipe.
- I used a frozen bag of broccoli steamers – making it super quick and easy.
- My pie was done much faster than the time directed, so check your pie after 25 minutes to be sure you don’t over bake.
- If you add a protein like ham or sausage, omit the salt, you won’t need it.
- You can change the cheese to a four cheese blend.
- Head over to Betty Crocker and read the reviews, there are lots of great tips on how to change up this versatile recipe.