Best-Ever Amish Macaroni Salad
- 12 ounce box elbow macaroni prepared according to package – rinse in cold water, drain well, set aside
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 small vidalia onion, chopped (sweet onion)
- 3 stalks of celery, chopped
- 2 cups Miracle Whip Salad Dressing
- 2 tablespoon dill pickle relish
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Prepare pasta according to package, rinse in cold water, drain well, set aside.
On a large cutting board, chop veggies and eggs.
In a large bowl, mix all of the dressing ingredients and stir until blended well. Pour veggies and eggs on top, mix well. Add prepared macaroni and stir until well blended. Place covered in fridge and chill for 1 to 2 hours. Stir before serving. Enjoy!
If you are not a fan of some of the veggies or the egg, you can easily adjust this recipe to suit your taste by omitting ingredients. People like to add carrots, green/yellow bell peppers, even chucks of cheddar cheese.
Thanks for stopping by!