Only two ingredients are needed to make these simple yet tasty panackes – two large eggs and a medium size ripe banana.
The texture of these pancakes is more like french toast – delicious eggy goodness. This single serving recipe makes four pancakes using 1/4 cup of the batter for each one. If you want, you can make them into silver dollar pancakes. I love making them smaller and saving the pancakes to make silver dollar peanut butter pancake sandwiches. So good!
What I love most about these pancakes is how simple they are to adapt to your taste and liking. You can add your favorite spices like cinnamon, nutmeg…even pumpkin spice in the fall. I like to add a few dashes of nutmeg and cinnamon.
You will find different variations for these pancakes under the recipe below.
Serve these pancakes with lots of fresh fruit and pure maple syrup.
You will feel good digging into these guilt-free, super delicious pancakes!
2-Ingredient Banana Pancakes
- 2 large eggs
- 1 medium size ripe banana
- add an extra 1/2 banana mashed more chunky, for chunky banana pancakes
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon, nutmeg or pumpkin spice
- add 1/2 to 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- top with butter, maple syrup, fresh berries, powdered sugar
- add 1/8 teaspoon of fresh baking powder to the eggs when whisking, this makes them a little more fluffy
- 1 egg lightly beaten, 1 banana mashed and 2 tablespoons of flour (wheat and GF flour mixes work well too)
- for a treat, add mini semi-sweet chocolate chips