SLOW COOKER SMOTHERED PORK CHOPS
With just a few ingredients and minutes to whip together, this simple and flavorful slow cooker pork chop recipe is a meal the whole family will love. Perfect for a busy day…let your slow cooker do most of the work!
Read rave reviews from people who tried this recipe on Pinterest!
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE SLOW COOKER SMOTHERED PORK CHOPS
*Not a fan of canned soups and packaged dry onion soup mixes?
HOW TO MAKE SLOW COOKER SMOTHERED PORK CHOPS
*Be sure to watch out for bones when using bone-in pork chops. Make sure the pork chops reach a safe minimum internal temperature of 145 degree F. with a 3 minute resting time. Each slow cooker cooks at different rates, adjust cooking times according to your cooker.
FAN FAVORITE SLOW COOKER RECIPES (RAVE REVIEWS)
Please Note – This is NOT a sponsored post. I have no affiliation with any of products used in this recipe.
Easy Slow Cooker Smothered Pork Chops with Mushroom and Onion Gravy
- 4 *bone-in pork chops or boneless, 3/4 inch thick (2 to 2 1/2 lbs)
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup – (or make homemade condensed cream of mushroom soup)
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup (or make homemade condensed cream of chicken soup)
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Lipton Onion Soup Mix or store brand (or make homemade dry onion soup mix)
- 1 can (7 ounces) mushrooms, stems and pieces, drained – or use fresh
- 3/4 cup water (for thick gravy, reduce amount of water)
- salt and pepper
After a ton of great reviews, for those who like a thick gravy, simply reduce the amount of water.
Thanks for stopping by!