This is an awesome tried and true recipe from allrecipes.com. A colorful, light and refreshing pasta salad loaded with artichokes, tomatoes, black olives, cucumber, red onion, feta, fresh parsley…a great one to have in your recipe box!
This salad has over 320 reviews with a 4 1/2 star rating – read the rave reviews.
Greek Orzo Salad
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked orzo pasta
- 2 cans marinated artichoke hearts (6 ounce cans)
- 1 tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 can black olives, drained (2 ounce can)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
For the directions, please head to allrecipes.com. While you’re there, be sure to read the rave reviews!