Read Rave Reviews from People Who Tried This Recipe on Pinterest!
Read even more rave reviews.
Looking for a great creamy pasta dish using spaghetti?
Here is a family favorite and a must-try from my friend, Brandie, The Country Cook – THE BEST CREAMY, CHEESY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI. “This easy Creamy, Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti recipe calls for chicken, spaghetti, cream of chicken, salsa, sour cream and cheese. No Rotel.”
- 1 pound box of Penne Pasta (cooked according to directions on box)
- 1/4 cup salted butter
- 5-6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 4 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 2/3 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Great as a main or side dish.
- Serve along side or toss with precooked veggies (broccoli is terrific), chicken or seafood (shrimp and pan-seared scallops).