Read great reviews from people who tried this recipe on Pinterest (photos included)!
This pizza bake is a nice change from ordinary pizza. It’s like a deep dish pizza, oozing with lots and lots of cheese.
Pizza Biscuit Bake (Quick & Easy)
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands Homestyle Refrigerated Original Biscuits (8 big biscuits), each biscuit cut in 8 equal pieces
- 1 cup of your favorite pizza sauce (store bought or homemade) – if you like a saucy pizza, add more
- 2 cups mozzarella – divided in half
- 16 slices of pepperoni, regular size
- Italian or pizza seasoning – optional
- Use your favorite sauce
- Add your favorite pizza toppings
- Add a few pinches/dashes of your favorite Italian or pizza seasonings
- Serve with a side of sauce for dipping
- Each oven cooks differently, if you notice your cheese is browning too fast, before the biscuits are ready, toss a piece of foil on top. You can also bake the biscuits a little before adding the last 1 cup of mozzarella on top.
Thanks so much for stopping!