Today’s tried and true recipe is a wonderful, meal-in-one, quick and easy casserole the whole family will enjoy. Even the pickiest eaters will clean their plates and head back for seconds!
Chicken-Alfredo Baked Penne – This comfort food casserole is loaded with chicken, broccoli, Alfredo sauce, topped with mozzarella cheese and baked to perfection. A cheesy, creamy, delicious meal the whole family will love.
With just a few ingredients and little prep time, this crowd pleasing casserole is on the table in under an hour from start to finish! This family favorite recipe is from Pillsbury.com.
What you need – chicken, penne pasta, broccoli, Alfredo sauce, mozzarella, olive oil, salt and pepper…that’s it!
If you’ve been searching for a new dinner option – add this one to your recipe box! This was a huge hit with my family and my daughter’s friends. Everyone gave it two big thumbs up!
*This is not a sponsored post, I have no affiliation with Pillsbury – just a fan of this recipe.
PLEASE NOTE: When I share a tried & true recipe, I always credit the source and often will send you to the site for the directions. All you need to do is click on “Print Recipe” below and it will take you to the full recipe. One extra step for an awesome recipe, that’s it! It’s important to me to share the love and send you to the original source.
Chicken-Alfredo Baked Penne
Recipe from Pillsbury
- 16 ounce box Penne Pasta – cooked al dente according to directions on box
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds chicken (white meat, use tenders or breasts ) – *See tips below
- 12 ounce bag frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 2 jars (16 ounces each) Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 ounces)
- salt and pepper to taste
For the directions and to print this wonderful recipe, please head to Pillsbury.
- You can use pre-cooked rotisserie chicken.
- You can sub broccoli cuts with broccoli florets.
- This casserole is not swimming in sauce, it’s cheesy and creamy. If you want a saucy casserole, reduce the amount of pasta or increase sauce.
- This recipe is easy to adapt to your taste using your favorite seasonings.
- Sub the chicken with turkey. This casserole is a great way to use leftover turkey during the holidays.
Thanks for stopping by!