Easy Nutella Crescent RollsThis Easy Nutella Crescent Rolls recipe has just 2 ingredients and a 5 minute prep! This delicious dessert will have your Nutella fans cheering! Simple to make, so darn good.
Read rave reviews from people who tried this recipe on Pinterest (photos included)!
This year my youngest daughter fell in love…she fell in love with Nutella. One of her classmates shared her Nutella sandwich with her at lunch and that was it, she was smitten. Since that day, we’ve had a jar of Nutella in the house.
If you follow my blog, you know how much I love quick and easy, delicious recipes, that require just a few ingredients – this recipe delivers the yum! Simple to make, so darn good.
Please Note – this is not a sponsored post. I have not affiliation with any of the products shared in this post – just a fan.
- Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- Powdered Sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Separate crescent rolls dough into individual triangles
- Place dough on a flat surface using a cutting board, counter or plate, and add a dollop of Nutella at the wide end of the roll (I used a heaping spoonful/approximately a tablespoon). See photo above.
- Roll the dough starting with the wide end. The package for the crescent rolls will have instructions on how to roll the crescents.
- Place rolls on lightly greased cookie sheet 2 inches apart and bake on middle rack of oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until they turn a light golden brown.
- When ready, remove from oven, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Serve warm out of the oven or cold.
Some recipes call for spreading the Nutella, covering the top of the dough, like you spread peanut butter and jelly.
My two girls and I preferred the rolls cold, at room temperature. Try them both ways and see which you like best.
Don’t have Crescent Rolls where you live, no worries, you can make your own! Head to AllRecipes.com
Thanks so much for stopping by!