My sister is in town visiting from Alaska and wanted to make some fun cookies for the family, so she made one of her new favorites – S’mores Cookies!
These irresistible cookies are made with brown butter, toasted graham crackers, semi-sweet and dark chocolate chips, along with marshmallows. They are crispy, chewy, ooey and gooey, everything you crave in one fantastic cookie.
What takes these cookies to the next level is browning the butter – it’s worth the few extra minutes. Brown butter is optional but highly recommended.
If you’re a fan of s’mores you’ll love these cookies! They are the perfect treat to re-create in the kitchen when you can’t do it by the campfire.
Anastasia’s S’mores Cookies
- 3/4 cup butter, browned or softened (you should take the few extra minutes and brown it – trust me)
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar (light brown sugar works too)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips