3 Ingredient Fruit Dip (Easy)This awesome fruit dip and spread is made with just 3 ingredients, cream cheese, light brown sugar and vanilla – made in about 3 minutes! This sweet and creamy dip is perfect with your favorite fruits, graham crackers, breads, English muffins, crackers and more. This budget friendly dip is perfect for parties, brunches, and showers.
What you Need to Make 3 Ingredient Fruit Dip
8 ounces of cream cheese at room temperature, 1/2 cup light brown sugar (packed), 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract.
*See tips below to adapt this recipe to your personal taste.
How to Make 3 Ingredient Fruit Dip
In a medium size bowl, mix all three ingredients until smooth and creamy. You can mix by hand or use an electric mixer. Chill for one hour in fridge before serving.
You can easily change up the dip by adding spices like cinnamon (I always dust the top with cinnamon), nutmeg and pumpkin pie spice. For more texture and layers of flavor, add chopped nuts like peanuts, pecans and walnuts. A fan favorite way to serve this popular dip is with crushed Heath/Skor candy bars or toffee bits.
This can be served year round with all sorts of fruit – apples, strawberries, bananas and more. Granny Smith apples are my favorite, the tart of the apple with the sweetness of the dip is perfect – it’s like eating a caramel apple only better!
3 Ingredient Fruit Dip (Easy)
- 8 ounces of cream cheese (regular or reduced fat) – at room temperature
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
*See tips below to adapt to your personal taste.
In a medium size bowl, mix all three ingredients until smooth and creamy. You can mix by hand or use an electric mixer.
- 1/4 teaspoon (or more) or dust the top with cinnamon, nutmeg, pumpkin pie spice
- toffee bits or crushed Heath or Skor candy bars
- chopped nuts – peanuts, pecans, walnuts
*Tips to Adapt to Personal Taste
Taste test as you make the dip to suit your personal taste
- you can add up to 1/2 cup more of brown sugar (1 cup total) for an even sweeter dip
- you can reduce the amount of vanilla to 1 teaspoon
- for best results for smooth dip without lumps, make sure your cream cheese is at room temperature – takes about 25 to 30 minutes on the counter top
Thanks for stopping by!