Just in time for Cinco De Mayo, I’m sharing another family favorite, Easy Slow-Cooker Shredded Chicken Tacos and Burritos. This chicken is tender, juicy and delicious! The BEST recipe for a quick and easy meal!
Read rave reviews from people who tried this recipe on Pinterest!
Slow Cooker Queso Chicken Tacos Recipe
For a tasty, cheesy twist, check out my Slow Cooker Queso Chicken Tacos.
Slow-Cooker Shredded Chicken Tacos and Burritos
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 10 ounce can of Rotel with lime juice and cilantro OR Original Rotel with diced green chilies – You can make your own Rotel, click here for a recipe from Mommy’s Kitchen
- 1 packet (1 ounce) of your favorite taco seasoning
- 1 1/4 cups chicken broth
- taco shells, hard or soft, or flour burrito tortillas
- favorite toppings – lettuce, tomato, cheddar cheese, olives, sour cream, guacamole, fresh lime, cilantro, hot sauce