BLT DIP – Awesome appetizer that’s so simple to make with only 4 ingredients – bacon, tomatoes, sour cream and mayonnaise, that’s it! This creamy dip will be a go-to party and holiday favorite. Always an empty bowl, people will be asking for the recipe!
I had this dip for the first time ten years ago and have loved it ever since. This dip is always a hit and gets devoured at parties.PINNABLE IMAGE
- 1 cup mayonnaise (Hellmann’s regular or light)
- 1 cup sour cream (regular or light)
- 3 oz bag of real bacon bits (I use Oscar Mayer – or make your own)
- 3-4 plum tomatoes, seeded and dicedOptional Ingredients
- Finely shredded cheddar cheese (1/2 to 1 cup can be added to the dip or sprinkled on top)
- Finley shredded lettuce (sprinkled on top of dip)DirectionsMix the four ingredients together in a medium size bowl and refrigerate for one hour. Serve chilled with your favorite crackers or sliced baguette. Enjoy!
Thanks so much for stopping by!Cheers!